Blogging has become more than an online journal that shares information about your business, industry, events, news and interests. It can be the hub of your Social Media Marketing and an extremely powerful marketing tool. Many people choose to establish a blog instead of a standard website as they can create an interactive community and draw people to their blog via other Social Media platforms.
Whether you want to use a blog as an addition to your present website or as the main hub of your business, this workshop will provide invaluable strategies to help promote your business via your blog. This workshop will show you the benefits of Blogging, how to effectively promote your business and how to integrate a blog into your current marketing strategy. We WILL NOT be creating a Blog in this workshop as there are too many options to choose from and it would be impossible to do so within the limitations of this course. However, this course provides invaluable, essential information in effectively using a blog to promote a business.
- How a Blog can help drive traffic to your website
- How to integrate your Blog into your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and other Social Media platforms
- Blogging strategies to promote your business
- How to discover inspiring content
- Find and track other blogs in your industry to keep abreast of trends
- How to be comfortable writing online
- How to keep content fresh to attract and retain followers
- Tips for attracting your ideal clients
- Sharing blog content to promote your blog
- How to monetize your Blog
By the end of the course, students will:
- Discover what style of marketing best suits your business
- Understand how creating value in yourself creates value in your business
This is a slide presentation course. Notes are provided to all participants and include support resources.
- During courses the intention is that the following topics will be covered, but not necessarily in the
order given. Due to the variable nature of Adult Education classes, parts of the curriculum may
be adapted to suit the needs of the class.